- What is Derma Max?
- How does Derma Max work?
- What are the Ingredients of the Derma Max?
- Derma Max REVIEW
- Our Verdict on Derma Max
What is Derma Max?
It is fast acting wrinkle removal cream that claims to remove those ugly wrinkles in just 90 seconds and also reduce those unwanted bags and dark circles under your eyes in as little as five minutes. Derma Max is promoted on TV by host Amy Simon, throughout the country. The Official “As Seen On TV” Company that promotes DermaMax is EMSON INC.
Derma Max Offer includes 2 Bottles each containing 15 ml of so called “Fast Acting Derma Max Wrinkle Removal Cream”. The “90-Day Money Back Guarantee” shield may look very convincing, but remember you still have to pay to ship the bottles back to the manufacturer.
How does Derma Max work?
Derma Max emphasizes that its secret is not just one but breakthrough combinations of skin tightening minerals that reduce the bags, covers the dark circles and tightens the skin in as little as five minutes. Does Derma Max really work as promised? Derma Max reviews will expose it soon.
It alleges that in order to achieve maximum results out of your Derma Max, make sure it is applied on clean dry skin. The easy to use contour tip ensures a seamless application. Then apply your make up and you will notice how smooth it goes on without any caking under your eyes. This claim can be proved only after we look and analyze the Derma Max reviews.
Great for men and women
Derma Max asserts that it is great for men too, no need for makeup, just feel great about yourself. This claim seems to be too far-fetched and can be substantiated only once Derma Max is reviewed.
Derma Max Review
Derma Max is a cosmetic product designed to cover up your lines and wrinkles giving you a flawless look.
Here we provide you with an honest Derma Max Review which is based on the experiences of the customers that have used the product. As such this Derma Max Review does not share any features of the product but provides you with the consumer experiences.
As per the Derma Max review available online the product has been a disappointing venture by the company. One of the Derma Max Review shares that the product says nothing about its ingredients, hence one might not find it quite reliable and trustworthy. Also, it does not function at all; it does not cover any of the fine lines no matter how much you use it. One of the Derma Max reviews states that the formula was too runny which adds to its ineffectiveness.
The product seems to cake your face as per the Derma Max Review. It does not match your skin, hence is quite visible on your face. Another Derma Max review stated that it dries too quickly and leaves a white residue which looks downright horrible. Most of the Derma Max Reviews complained about the white residue left by the product on the face.
The Derma Max Review mentions that the product has a very rough texture and it can scratch your skin while you take it off. Certainly, Derma Max is not a product to be used by those who wish to remove skin imperfections. It might add on more! The Derma Max Review also mentioned that the product is more like a clay mask that limits the movement of the area where you apply it.
Derma Max Ingredients: I often wonder why do these “as seen on tv” products have to have a secret ingredient in their products. And why do we people get sucked into such claims. The official Derma Max claims that there are some sort of “skin tightening minerals” but does not reveal the nature of the minerals. It is so un-professional and foolish to hide such a crucial piece of information. This is the first sign of a scam – hiding information. One reason why they might be hiding the information about the ingredients is because the ingredients of the Derma Max are pretty ordinary and that might the biggest “SECRET” that there is no secret ingredient.Derma Max Secret Ingredients.
Derma Max User REVIEW Excerpts
- Derma Max requires blending for deeper complexions as it is tinted and gets tight when it dries.
- I won’t be purchasing Derma Max again because neither does it lift nor does it fill my wrinkles. I am disappointed!
- I won’t say anything bad about it yet as I am still using it, but I can say Derma Max hasn’t worked for me till now.
- I tried applying Derma Max before makeup and let it dry, nothing changed. So I tried applying it after makeup but still no results. I have to use it for a long time, I guess.
- You can notice some cracks on your skin after its application. It doesn’t look natural on the face.
- I have been trying this Derma Max in many different ways now for the past two weeks. I have been following the directions as prescribed but did not get any visible results so far. Moreover, it gets dry and looks like a crust or flaky patch on the skin. I won’t purchase it again.
- The improvement was noticeable, but the improved skin’s tone did not match my complexion. Moreover, I had to fade those demarcation rings around those areas by using moisturizer and foundation.
- Derma Max is no more than a stiff and dry foundation.
- Derma Max doesn’t go smooth on the skin. Its texture is gummy and clumps up.
- While wearing it, I noticed white flakes around the area where I applied it. It proves not to be as flexible as stated.
- Derma Max is not at all a good product as does it fails completely to deliver the expected results. I applied makeup after applying it. At first, it curdled and then it started flaking around the area.
- Derma Max doesn’t work after you apply your foundation on it. Not recommendable at all. Please don’t waste your money on it.
Derma Max Verdict
The claim of the makers of Derma Max go way too far, but as per the Derma Max Reviews that have been shared, the product has given quite disappointing results. The makers have been way too secretive about the ingredients of the product that does nothing to cover the lines and wrinkles on your face. Instead, it gives your skin a blotchy appearance. The runny and rough texture of the product as per the Derma Max Review will make you rethink about applying it on your face. Though it is cheap, it is completely ineffective. So instead of wasting your money on it, you must try out other products available in the market.